I'm currently a student at the University of Southern California majoring in Computer Science, doing the progressive degree program that allows me to get my masters and bachelors together. I am scheduled to graduate with both of them by the summer of 2019!
Skills/Interests from Most to Least Proficient:
Software Engineering, Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Data Science, Physics, and Art & Design
- (Summer 2018) I took a graduate Algorithms course and went to SIGGRAPH this summer.
- (Spring 2018) I was the highest scoring student in a graduate Computer Graphics class with over 25 students; I also received a 4.0 in this semester, taking Operating Systems (considered the most challenging undergrad Computer Science course at USC) and Professional C++ as well.
- (Fall 2017) I took my first graduate course in deep learning where I worked on a project exploring cGANs and Style Transfer, to make neural networks texture 3D models.
- (Fall 2017 and 2016) I was selected as a Kleiners Perkins Engineering Fellows Finalist (out of around 150 selected from 1.5k applicants).
- (Summer 2017) In my last internship in the SAP iXP program, I was ranked the strongest technical undergrad intern of the program, based on summer recap presentations. Here's my presentation.
- (Summer 2015 & 2016) In internships at General Electric and Milestone Internet Marketing, I made projects that were deployed to production.
- (Summer 2015) I have been awareded a Presidential Merit Scholarship (1/2 Tuition to USC).
- (Summer 2014) In high school I built the first few baseline prototypes for an Android app that helps collect malnutrition data on 1000s of children in San Lucas, Guatemala. The project was in collaboration with a research effort at Stanford.
I have raised $9000 dollars for a STEM education program, won 3rd out of 50 in a pitch competition for a mental health non-profit, volunteered for 1 year for Crisis Text Line. I deeply care about mental health and education.
Ok, So What do you do for Fun?
I like running (I run marathons). I also like appreciating mixed media art and hand drawn computer animation. I like reading books too and also sometimes technical papers.