I recently graduated from the University of Southern California with a M.S. and B.S. in Computer Science and am working at Amazon starting August 2019.
Skills/Interests from Most to Least Proficient:
Software Engineering, Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Data Science, Physics, and Art & Design
I am fascinated by the Attention Economy and Data Visualization.
- (Summer 2019) Built an education tool for task management and self discovery
- (Spring 2019) Built a chrome extension to encourage green choices on Amazon.com
- (Fall 2018) Amongst the top 2% scoring student in CSCI 360, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence - a 140 person class.
- (Summer 2018) I took a graduate Algorithms course and went to SIGGRAPH this summer.
- (Spring 2018) I was the highest scoring student in a graduate Computer Graphics class with over 25 students.
- (Fall 2017) I took my first graduate course in deep learning where I worked on a project exploring cGANs and Style Transfer, to make neural networks texture 3D models.
- (Fall 2017 and 2016) I was selected as a Kleiners Perkins Engineering Fellows Finalist (out of around 150 selected from 1.5k applicants).
- (Summer 2017) In my last internship in the SAP iXP program, I was ranked the strongest technical undergrad intern of the program, based on summer recap presentations. Here's my presentation.
- (Summer 2015 & 2016) In internships at General Electric and Milestone Internet Marketing, I made projects that were deployed to production.
- (Summer 2015) I have been awareded a Presidential Merit Scholarship (1/2 Tuition to USC).
- (Summer 2014) In high school I built the first few baseline prototypes for an Android app that helps collect malnutrition data on 1000s of children in San Lucas, Guatemala. The project was in collaboration with a research effort at Stanford.
I have raised $9000 dollars for a STEM education program, won 3rd out of 50 in a pitch competition for a mental health non-profit, volunteered for 1 year for Crisis Text Line. I deeply care about mental health and education.
Ok, So What do you do for Fun?
Running, Breaking, Hiking, Reading Books, Watching Animated Films